October 18, 2009

Holiday family sessions

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is going to my mailbox everyday and seeing what new Christmas cards I have received. It is so fun that most cards that come these days are picture cards. I think whether it is accompanied with an annual letter or not, you get such a sense of the family and their personalities. I love being the one behind the camera that gets to capture those images. With the holidays approaching, I am getting very excited to see what comes out of my camera this year. If you are interested in scheduling your holiday portrait session, please contact. Limited spacing is available.












+
























As always, thank you for visiting my site.


1 comment:

Sarah goodman said...

Love the spears family photo! So awesome!