November 22, 2009

The Miles Family

This wonderful lady is someone who I have spent many hours with running on the canal. She is a far superior athlete than I am. She was always very patient with me when I was whinning about not wanting to do the mileage or just whinning about wanting to go back to bed.  Whinning, that I am certain she is not used to because her boys are angels. She has two handsome kiddos. Sweet, sweet boys. I had a great time getting to know these boys a little better. Thank you Karen, Rick and boys.



















2 comments:

Kim Weisbrod said...

Those pics are awesome. I even recognize some of the places. What great memories you have made. I really enjoy the one with Dylan in the background and Trevor front and center...too cute.

Unknown said...

Too weird. I took college classes with Rick! Small world.